Global Talent Management & Development Manager
About the job
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Professional who will contribute to the definition, design and implementation of HR processes at group level.
Reporting to the Global Talent & Development Director, your main responsibilities will be:
- Mapping, Designing and implementing consistent HR processes and systems (Performance & Talent Management, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement and Talent Acquisition)
- Managing key projects addressing business needs (e.g. Talent Acquisition ATS implementation, Global Engagement Surveys, CSR)
- Supporting Line managers on their team's talent and career paths, implementing success planning programs.
- Overseeing as a Project Manager and bridge between HR and IT departments the implementation of new modules on their group HR Cloud Platform
- Coordinating the deployment of the global HR initiatives at local level
About the ideal candidate
- Degree in Business Administration or similar qualifications
- 6-8 years' experience in similar roles within international companies
- Extensive experience in business partnering, preferably at corporate/global level
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions (Success Factors)
- Both hands-on and strategic approach, with solid Project Management skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Fluent in English; Italian is not mandatory
- Eligible to work in Italy for non-EU nationals
- Engaged and passionate about the HR world
- Positive, creative, resilient, focused approach
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.