Organization Design & Development Manager
About the job
This in a great opportunity for an HR professional to lead a variety of HR projects and provide fruitful human capital advice. You will be part of a small team, reporting directly to the Global Head of Organization, Change Management and HRIS.
You will help the company optimizing everyday processes as well as implementing strategic HR plans and technology on a global scale.
- Managing organization design and development projects, working closely with HR BPs and line managers to ensure full alignment of the solution and implementation
- Analysing and reviewing business processes with the aim to improve efficacy and efficiency of the organization
- Coordinating teams and supporting on special projects such as digital transformation initiatives, M&A activities, ERP migration
- Being responsible for change management projects at a corporate and global level aimed at supporting the implementation of the above activities.
About the ideal candidate
- Degree in Economics, Engineering or Business administration
- 6-8 years' experience in similar roles at international level, preferably within consulting firms and/or multinational companies
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities and an eye for innovation
- Experience in project management multi-countries
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Open to travel from time to time according to the country involved in the project
- Fluent in Italian and in English
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.