Are you a bright, commercial and high-achieving Senior HRBP with broad operational and strategic HR experience developed in a large volume challenging unionised environment?
My client, a leading telecommunications brand, is looking to hire at the Senior HRBP level. They are looking for someone who is used to delivering in a constant evolving landscape, with exceptional stakeholder management skills, to join their dynamic team located in Leeds and partner with a specialist client group.
The successful Senior HR Business Partner will work closely with the HR leadership team to support the delivery of the overall business unit ambitions. He/she will work closely with business partners, HR Services (HRS) and the Centre's of Expertise (CoE's) to support HR strategy, policy and process.
The Senior HR Business Partner will provide solid HR guidance and delivers the best outcomes for the business unit they support. He/she will manage and deliver a mixture of strategic and tactical plans to implement the organisation's people strategy and support the overall business plan.
- To support and implement appropriate initiatives of the people plan to support the business unit goals.
- To improve capability, performance and talent and leadership in the business area in line with the business unit goals.
- To work with alongside others across HR to support the delivery of the people plan and operational HR activities within the unit including; recruitment and development, performance management, employee relations, change management and resource planning
- To support line mangers to deliver the right engagement outcomes
- Essential skills:
- Excellent academics and CIPD qualified
- Solid generalist experience developed in a complex unionised environment
- Experience of ideally partnering with a large and complex regional client group.
- Strong commercial drive and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong hands-on operational and HR strategic knowledge.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.