3 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Employee Relations Specialist/Manager who is looking for a new challenge? I am currently working with an international professional services firm who are looking to recruit a new team member to hold responsibility for providing expert advice for the firm's ER matters.
This person's responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice to the team on matters including disciplinaries and complex cases;
- Managing varying restructures, reorganisations and TUPE transfers;
- Leading on grievance cases;
- Providing advice on settlement agreements;
- Building strong relationships across the business and partnering closely with HR;
- Advise on impact of decisions and restructures.
It is crucial that this person has extensive ER experience and can demonstrate an excellent understanding of employment law. Experience of managing restructures and TUPE transfers is required, alongside a resilient and commercial attitude. Experience of a corporate environment is highly desirable.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for ER Manager/Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly