Office / Administration Manager incorporating HR
2 days left
- Full Time
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche International Business based in Swindon to recruit a commercially orientated "hands on / operational" Office / Administration Manager incorporating HR on a permanent basis.
This is a really interesting and exciting opportunity for a talented and robust Manager to continue in taking the lead in conjunction with the MD on all aspects of Office / Administration Management as well as coordinating all activity HR related.
Office Management / Administration
- Ensure operations run smoothly within departments such as information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling and distribution, printing, records management, telecommunications management, buildings and IT security, recycling, wellness, and transportation services.
- Ensure contracts, insurance requirements, and government regulations and safety standards are followed properly.
- Track energy consumption patterns, technology usage, and office needs.
- Plan long and short-term maintenance needs.
- Modernize and update office and IT equipment.
- Oversee support services.
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products or services.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies.
- Develop energy efficiency procedures.
- Plan workspaces.
- Oversee any renovation projects.
- Direct facilities staff, including custodial and grounds workers.
- Supporting Managers / Employees across sites (currently Swindon / Washington) regarding Employee Relations, managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances, sickness etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Overnight travel as required to support the Business
- Performance Management: coaching managers on performance, management issues and processes. This include annual Appraisal.
- Learning & Development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams, implementing the training and development plan; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruitment & retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity
- Advise and support employees on company benefits
- Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes liaison with outsourced Employment Law firm. This includes Handbook.
- In conjunction with Employment Law firm, ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Working with managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Deal with disciplinary / grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills in conjunction with the MD and the outsourced Employment Law firm
- Managing HR budgets
- Supporting all Company functions including H&S, ISO, 5S
If you are looking for a move into an organisation with an exciting future and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West and M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.
Apply for Office / Administration Manager incorporating HR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly