HR Business Partner - Retail
Our Client is a Leading Retail Bank seeking a HR Business Partner to be responsible for the delivery of the people plan for the Retail distribution and Retail Branch networks across London, the South-East and the East.
As an HR Business Partner covering the retail branch network, your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborating with Senior HR Business Partners and Centres of Excellence (COE) to deliver people initiatives aligned to the strategic people plan.
- Engaging respective Business areas with people activity aligned to the bank’s HR strategy ensuring stakeholders understand the activity and are clear on their own and their team’s accountabilities for delivering and embedding it.
- Developing strong working relationships with HR COE colleagues, reinforced with a clear governance framework ensuring all activity is aligned to business priorities to contribute towards the Business strategic objectives and takes into consideration the business context.
- Leading on projects on behalf of HR for the bank as appropriate (in collaboration with COE colleagues), taking into consideration business priorities, context and ensuring all stakeholders in HR, COEs and the Business are engaged as appropriate.
- Collating and interpreting Management Information and external insight to share with Stakeholders to raise awareness to current and anticipated opportunities, challenges and risks and to inform current and future people related decisions and activity.
- Working closely with the Change team, support key change initiatives impacting the respective business area/s and ensure key Business stakeholders are engaged and informed.
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Proven HR Business Partnering experience, preferably in Financial Services, Retail or a Corporate environment
- Proven delivery in a change environment, managing multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience in influencing the strategic Business & HR agenda
- Degree / CIPD or equivalent level qualification along with Relevant professional qualifications e.g. Post Graduate Diploma, MA, MBA, MSC