Payroll Analyst - EMEA (French Specialist)
4 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a French speaking Payroll Specialist to join a market leading brand on a 6-12 month fixed term contract. Main duties include:
- Collate, validate and input all monthly payroll data
- Send payroll instructions to the outsourced payroll provider, verify those changes against the financial summary
- Approve monthly payroll file
- Deal with all payroll and benefits queries
- Provide all statutory French leaver documentation
- Reconcile social insurance refunds to claims (bank statement v social insurance advice slip)
- Liaise with external tax consultants for the filing of Stock Options annual company return.
- Collect and approve transportation receipts and instruct payroll vendor with the monthly payment, track and reconcile
- Process on call payments (Astreinte)
- Complete retirement plan form (Reunica or Klesia)
- Monitor third party payments made by payroll (tax, social charges, medical insurance)
- Track and process commission payments
- File and process payments for the Disability tax, Apprentice Tax, Training Tax and Accommodation Tax.
- Work with Comp and Bens on all local benefit reviews and the annual Profit Sharing and Interessment benefit programme in their entirety and calculate all vendor/employee calculations
- Provide all salary information for annual negotiation (works council)
- Provide Business Partners will salary cost modelling when required
- Key liaison for payroll audits and documentation maintenance (local government audits as well as company internal/external)
- Maintain the lunch voucher scheme and review.
- Check and approve invoices
- Projects as and when required (implement new systems for example)
- Manage payroll vendor and ensure they fulfill contractual obligations
- Year End Process
UK and EMEA (Training will be provided where necessary)
- Provide administrative support across the EMEA region
- Ownership of one UK payroll, as well as a coordinating the processing of a couple of small European locations, working with the outsourced payroll vendor
- Completion of post payroll administration, including preparation and reconciliation of cost reports
- Acting as coordinator for employee and third party queries
- Send out P45's and final payslips for all entities
- Post payroll reports e.g. GTN, GL, STL, BUPA, Pension, Controllership etc.
- Run various reports in Success Factors to support payroll processing
- Administer benefits including PMI (BUPA), Childcare vouchers and pensions
- Responding to payroll related administrative requests
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Payroll Analyst - EMEA (French Specialist)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly