HR Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
An International manufacturing business based in North Bradford near Skipton are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner for a long term contract to cover maternity leave.
The client is a unionised manufacturing business that has a number of sites across the UK and a flagship site near Skipton. The site is very high profile within the organisation and is a World leader in its market. This opportunity will partner with this excellent manufacturing site in Bradford with a client base of c200.
As the HR Business Partner you will have all round responsibility for your site on an operational basis and will find that you are regularly involved in strategic projects at a senior level. Responsibilities will include, however will not be limited to, recruitment, selection, talent pipeline, coaching managers, learning and development as well as complex ER cases and employee engagement. This is an excellent opportunity for a CIPD generalist candidate to progress into an exciting business partnering role in a World renowned organisation.
The successful HR Business Partner will have:
- previously worked in a manufacturing or similar blue collar environment - ESSENTIAL
- worked closely with Unions - ESSENTIAL
- strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- worked with varying levels of stakeholders from shop floor to Board Directors - ESSENTIAL
- the CIPD or equivalent qualification to level 5 - DESIRABLE
This is initially a fixed term contract for up to 12 months however this may be extended. The salary is up to £40,000 per annum