Head of People & Talent - Cheshire
Head of People & Talent
Salary: circa £40,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Fantastic *Benefits (*Private Medical Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Health Cash Plan etc) and *free food and cocktails (*terms and conditions apply!)
At The Alchemist Bar & Restaurant Ltd our people are our everything;
We believe that it’s the People within our businesses that set us apart from our competitors. It’s the People that deliver the dark arts of molecular mixology to bring you that theatrical cocktail with a smile…It’s the People that produce our glorious food….It’s the People who connect with our guests and create an environment of unconventional celebration…..and It’s the People who have our guests coming back for more, time and time again.
What an exciting and mischievous prospect then, to become the guardian of culture for these wonderful people, recruiting, developing and nurturing their talent to ensure they shine the brightest they can, every Alchemist long day.
Through the Alchemist currency of kindness programme, we also ensure that our People receive paid time off to look after other less fortunate folk – just doing our bit to make the world go around.
We’re looking for someone who can….
- Own and deliver the recruitment and succession planning process.
- Guide and support the creation of a high-performance leadership culture.
- Maintain and share quality data and insights around talent and development to inform decision making.
- Support the operational roll out of new sites as the business grows.
- Promote the business as an employer of choice and maintain the status of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for.
The role will be office based in Cheshire with the need for travel to all sites, expanding as the business grows. The ideal candidate will have:
- Generalist HR experience preferably in hospitality, previous experience and a passion for engagement, communications, employee relations, learning and development.
- Previous experience managing an HR team and implementing an HR strategy
- A strong working knowledge of employment law and preferably CIPD qualified
- A coach and mentor approach
- Be passionate about People and the awesome things they can do
Please submit your covering letter and CV to Katie Muncaster, HR Director by clicking on the 'Apply' button by Tuesday 24th October 2017.