Vice President HR - Windsor, Berkshire
Vice President HR
Take2 are a global organisation and an industry leader in the world of interactive entertainment. Based in Windsor, Berkshire, they seek a Vice President of HR to help lead their International Human Resources Team – working closely with the broader team on full spectrum HR.
Details about the Client
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its two wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K. Their products are designed for console systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. The site in Windsor is based centrally and has the bulk of the UK headcount based there. A fast paced, entrepreneurial environment Take2 has a fantastic proposition and offers its colleagues a truly engaging and exciting environment.
Detailed Job Description
Working in collaboration with global HR leadership, you will develop and implement human resources policies, programmes and practices for T2 EMEA/ANZ offices. This includes partnering with the HR teams at 2K and R*, as well as the corporate US HR team. This is a hands-on, forward facing role closely involved with all core HR functions, including recruitment, employment, training and development, compensation, HRIS, payroll, compensation, benefits, employee relations, performance management, on-boarding, off-boarding and relocation.
Candidates must have demonstrable experience of:
- Collaborating with global compensation & benefits generalists in Windsor and Singapore and the U.S. to ensure all payrolls are manage accurately, timely and in compliance with all audit/SOX requirements
- Collaborating with corporate and label HR teams on compensation programmes, job levels, bonus schemes and equity plans
- Working with outside advisors, department heads, impacted employees and internal legal counsel to implement high quality, compliant and cost effective relocation policies and programmes
- Collaborating with the recruitment generalists in Windsor, Singapore, US and France and to develop impactful recruitment programmes including internships –pre and post graduate, attraction and retention programmes
- Partnering with global L & D and department heads to develop, implement and administer compelling and effective programmes
- Providing consultative HR advice to department heads, line managers and employees in order to facilitate effective employee management and development and to manage ER issues
- Maintaining knowledge of EMEA/ANZ employment laws and market practices
Take2 offer the opportunity to work in a small but super friendly team in a cool environment and for an innovative video game publisher committed to leading the field in creativity and innovation. This role requires a high quality HR partner to high level customers and HR colleagues within a framework of best practice. The opportunity to make an impact is significant and immediate.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a dynamic and vibrant international company – and be used to working to tight deadlines, to going the extra mile and working within a very fast-paced environment. We are primarily interested in hearing from candidates from the media, entertainment and digital / technology sector all of whom must have comprehensive International experience. A secondary European language an additional advantage.
Broadly candidates must:
- Have general knowledge of the principles and practices of European human resources management with very strong and evidenced experience of working with EMEA and APAC client groups
- Have a perceptive, strong listener who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels and able to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management and employees
- Be an established leader with strong people development and management skills
- Be experienced operating within a multi-divisional corporate entity
- Have worked in the entertainment /media sector
In addition candidate must have:
- Relevant bachelors/master's degree (CIPD fully qualified);
- Fluent in English -At least one European language an advantage (Spanish preferably);
- relevent relevant, progressive experience in roles of increasing seniority, with proven supervisory experience
What's on offer
Salary up to £140,000 plus bonus and broader package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPPT13858825Z