Executive Compensation and Global Mobility Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
A very prestigious Financial Services firm based in London is looking for an Executive Compensation and Global Mobility Analyst to join their Human Resources and Personnel team
The firm is one of the oldest banks in London and they specialise in Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Private Banking
Responsibilities of the Executive Compensation and Global Mobility Analyst:
Global Executive Reward
- Assist in the design and on-going management and administration of global Executive reward and incentive programmes across the Group businesses to ensure on-going alignment with business objectives.
- Provide support to HR Business Partners on the structure of compensation packages during recruitment and termination negotiations primarily for strategic personnel and cross border workers.
- Assist with the liaison with HMRC on specific tax technical areas of employee compensation e.g. dispensations, exemptions, and annual reporting
- Provide support during the annual compensation review with respect to Executive compensation arrangements and internationally mobile employees.
- Involvement in projects to develop/implement global reward initiatives as they arise.
- Provide assistance to the global mobility team for assignment lifecycle
- Work closely with the Global Mobility team, HR Generalist team and business on a global basis to assist with policies, processes and other international employee related matters
- Provide assistance in preparing assignment packages, cost projections and assignment letters
Education and Qualifications
- A levels or equivalent: ABB or above
- Degree or equivalent: 2:1 or above
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required for the Executive Compensation and Global Mobility Analyst:
- University graduate , ATT/CTA qualification desirable
- Highly numerate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Executive Reward
- Excellent project management skills
- Commitment to problem solving and delivery
- Advanced user of MS Office, in particular excel, proven experience in manipulating large amounts of data