Senior HR Generalist
Are you a passionate Senior HR generalist?
Do you have experience identifying and attracting the best talent?
Would you like to work for a global marketing organisation?
An excited opportunity has a risen for a Senior HR Generalist to join a global Marketing company based in London. You will have experience working within a Creative environment and be keen to input your own ideas to help the company continue to grow.
You will shape the Talent function & Strategy, driving day to day Talent & HR activities and related projects.
Whilst creating and implementing career development and retention tools and programmes you will also have a focus on adding value to the business and looking for opportunities to improve service and effectiveness at all times.
Although this is a strategic role, it is also highly operational so you would need to be excited about rolling up your sleeves and completing all relevant tasks.
- Design and roll out our talent management, performance and leadership development strategy
- Review performance tools and processes including: re-design of internal job descriptions, and career paths.
- Working with senior management teams and Project leads in the application of new processes and effective people management practices.
- Conduct training needs analysis; put together costed training plan and budget.
- Source and facilitate external training as appropriate, manage the training budget.
- Coordinate annual development meetings, liaise with development managers and developers, compile and analyse completed development forms.
- Point of contact for queries related to the internal HR software.
- Provide recruitment support and strategic advice to the entire management team and their departments
Culture and retention
- Develop internal surveys, run workshops and focus groups to receive feedback from employees
- Partner with employees and managers to solve any issues that may arise
- Partner with Marketing to develop our employer brand internally and externally
- Manage day to day employee relations.
Skills and experience:
- Previous HR experience in a Marketing/Creative/Media organisation (essential)
- Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Team management experience including developing and coaching
- Budget Management
- Recruitment experience and understanding of best practice
- Excellent at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive in suggesting ways of improving processes
- Advanced IT skills.
There will be a three stage interview processing starting with an initial telephone interview.