Robert Walters HR are looking to attract a Reward Analyst on behalf of a well regarded Higher Education provider based in Manchester. Salary to £45,000 plus benefits.
About the Role
The Reward Analyst will operate in a stand alone capacity and will be responsible for the Organisation's reward, benefits and employee value proposition strategy. In short, the main duties will be as follows:
- Develop a total rewards offering to allow the Organisation to attract and retain key talent
- Improve the Organisation's EVP by developing new rewards and benefits that promote high performance
- Supporting the wider HR team with communications that outline the total rewards approach
- Advise and support the annual pay review process
- Carrying out detailed and complex analysis of pay data
- Provide reward data analytics and external bench marking
- Maintaining reward and job family frameworks
- Produce a variety of reward and benefit related M.I. for wider use within the Organisation
The Reward Analyst will have extensive experience gained in a Reward role, or will have operated as a HR generalist with a Reward bias. You will be fully conversant on job evaluation systems and be up to date with HR and Reward practices. You will be able to extract and analyse data in order to provide relevant people specific data to the wider Organisation. You will also be able to advise and influence on pay structures. We are looking for an individual with a background in managing projects and an ability to reach fulfilment on a multitude of tasks. Advanced Excel skills would be expected within this role.
About the Organisation
A leading further education provider based in Manchester.
Apply for Reward Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly