Resourcing Business Partner
6 days left
- Full Time
Robert Walters HR are looking to attract a Resourcing Business Partner on behalf of our client, a leading health care provider based in the North East of England. Regional role with a salary to £45k plus car allowance and bonus.
About the Role
The Resourcing Business Partner will operate in a regional capacity and drive the resourcing strategy for a large number of sites across the North Eest of England.
Working in a team of Resourcing BP's your role will see you:
- Partner with key stakeholders across the region to identify current and future staffing needs
- Educate and up skill hiring Managers in recruitment best practice
- Implement workforce planning across your region
- Identify and create consistent talent pools
- Update stakeholders on live vacancies and manage priorities effectively
- Evaluate and benchmark current salary and benefit data externally
- Suggest and embed new and improved ways of attracting often scarce talent across your region
- Share best practice with your peer group
- Communicate regularly on offer processes to key stakeholders ensuring realistic start dates are achieved
The Resourcing Business Partner be key to success in attracting talent to the Organisation and delivering the resourcing strategy to complement business objectives. As part of a wider Resourcing team you will take responsibility for your region. Therefore we require an individual who can demonstrate:
- Having achieved success in a regional role supporting numerous stakeholders with similar needs
- Operating in a talent short market where creativity has been used to generate credible candidates
- Planning effectively for future talent requirements
- Taking pride in providing an outstanding, fully comprehensive service to your client group
- Implementing continuous improvement
- A willingness to blend a Head Office role with UK travel
About the Company
The Organisation are the leading brand in their field. They are a specialist service provider with a UK and European presence. They operate a multi site operation with an expanding portfolio driven by acquisition. Their Head Office is in the North West of England.
This role offers a great opportunity to enhance the status quo in an already sizeable and growing Organisation where progression will go hand in hand with your success.
Apply for Resourcing Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly