Clinical Lead | Full Time | Permanent | South West
NEW IN: Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join their esteemed organisation. You will be working on a full time and permanent basis to head up a team of disability analysts. This position offers an amazing opportunity to take on a new challenge.
Offering an attractive salary + great company benefits + company car
Covering Sites in: Poole, Weymouth, Dorchester, and Salisbury
- Delivery of an outstanding service and high levels of excellence
- A proven ability to achieve agreed standards consistently
- The ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships with both medical colleagues and administrative support staff
- Ensuring that full unconditional registration and continuous professional development is maintained
- Travel will be required within the South West. A full driving licence is therefore essential.
- At Least 3 months Disability Assessing experience with relevant approval
- Mentoring/training/teaching experience would be beneficial.
- Strong report writing skills
- IT Literacy
- A Full and current NMC or HCPC registration
Applicants are required to hold either a HCPC registration or an NMC pin number.
If you are looking for a new challenge and you are interested in hearing more about this position or you have any questions, please get in touch today. Please call Matt on 01707 837630