Clinical Lead | Full Time | Permanent | South West
5 days left
- Full Time
NEW IN: Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join their esteemed organisation. You will be working on a full time and permanent basis to head up a team of disability analysts. This position offers an amazing opportunity to take on a new challenge.
Offering an attractive salary + great company benefits + company car
Covering Sites in: Poole, Weymouth, Dorchester, and Salisbury
- Delivery of an outstanding service and high levels of excellence
- A proven ability to achieve agreed standards consistently
- The ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships with both medical colleagues and administrative support staff
- Ensuring that full unconditional registration and continuous professional development is maintained
- Travel will be required within the South West. A full driving licence is therefore essential.
- At Least 3 months Disability Assessing experience with relevant approval
- Mentoring/training/teaching experience would be beneficial.
- Strong report writing skills
- IT Literacy
- A Full and current NMC or HCPC registration
Applicants are required to hold either a HCPC registration or an NMC pin number.
If you are looking for a new challenge and you are interested in hearing more about this position or you have any questions, please get in touch today. Please call Matt on 01707 837630
Apply for Clinical Lead | Full Time | Permanent | South West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly