HR Business Partner
A Global, City based financial services firm has a new requirement for an HR Business Partner to join them on a contract basis. Working within the investment management division, they are looking to appoint candidates with experience working within a similar organisation. Working as part of a wider HR team, this role will have responsibility for:
- Partner with Senior Managers within the client group to advise on how best to manage people issues.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to facilitate both internal moves, as well as external hires
- Partner with the Learning & Talent team to run annual performance appraisal processes, Talent Management and Succession Planning processes.
- Support with the annual compensation review, benchmarking salary surveys and advising the business on the compensation processes.
- Provide advice on all aspects of employment law both locally and working with specialists in Europe.
- Manage employee relations cases end to end, including TUPE and redundancies where appropriate.
The successful candidate must have experience working within a global, financial services previously and be available to start a new contract role at short notice (maximum 4 weeks). Candidates that have supported an investment or asset management population previously, are preferred.
This is initially a six month contract, with the view to potentially go permanent, and is paying circa £55-65000, depending on experience. To be considered, please apply ASAP.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly