The opportunity to work for a UK incorporated international bank will be of interest to HR professionals that are keen to have the opportunity to put their thumbprint on this small but busy London office. With approximately 50 staff in London the role will be to 'modernize' HR. The chance to look at the existing handbook and improve the policies and procedures. Equally there is an appetite for engagement, development and benefits attention as well as the general day to day HR requirements. The role will have a HR Officer reporting into them.
This is a very generalist job, covering the whole employee life cycle and various projects including learning and development, Senior Managers and Certification Regime, payroll, appraisals, budgeting and reward and benefits renewal.
Global mobility experience and therefore some international coverage experience would be a positive.
- Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the Ban
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickne
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession
planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits
- In conjunction with the Director of Corporate Affairs,
ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Managing HR budgets
- Crafting of business and people solutions
- Familiarity with Senior Managers Regime
The ideal candidate would be comfortable working within a SME environment, ideally from a financial or professional services background.
The role reports into the General Manager.