Head of Organisational Development
Eyzon is proud to be working exclusively with a high profile and well-regarded commercial public sector organisation to attract their new Head of Organisational Development.
With a long-standing and proud history within the region, they are an employer of choice with a fantastic reputation for providing a range of services to the public within their specialist field.
This is a newly created role reporting directly into the HR Director and working closely with the executive team, your role is to business partner with senior leaders to effectively drive cultural change across the business.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing the People Strategy for the group alongside the HR Director
- Development of organisational, people and cultural changes programmes across the business
- Improvement and transformation of employee engagement via cultural change
- Challenging the status quo by working with and influencing senior leaders and their management teams to improve performance
To be considered for this role you will ideally:
- Have a significant amount of OD experience incorporating both design and delivery
- Experience of working both strategically & operationally
- You must be able to manage stakeholders at an executive, senior and middle management level
- Be well versed in modern organisational theory and be able to implement these approaches to any audience
- Be educated to degree level and a Masters level qualification in Strategic HR, MBA or Occupational Psychology
My client is an equal opportunities employer with a hugely diverse workforce. They would encourage anyone from the public or private sector to apply to the role. You must believe in the power of the public sector and be passionate about working in the space.
This role would suit someone who is energetic, passionate and creative – whilst being measured, pragmatic and very much having a long-term approach to the role in terms of how you drive effective change within what is currently a very traditional environment.
For further information, please contact Neil Smith ON 0113 887 7660 quoting reference NS/20773 or simply click Apply Now and your details will be sent directly to Neil.