Regional HR Advisor
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity working for one of the biggest brands in their field. After a successful period of positive transformation this is a fantastic time to join this growing organisation. Our client has a number of sites across the country, and they are looking for an experienced Regional HR Advisor to join them managing the North region.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked within retail or a similar environment, as the role offers a fast paced culture.
The Regional HR Advisor will work as part of a busy HR department and team of 3 splitting the UK employees between their regions. They will be responsible for building key relationships with a number of senior operational managers across the business.
* 17 Sites within region (c1000 colleagues)
* Field based with some working from home
* Support managers on all Employee Relation matters, coaching/guiding or leading on processes
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with managers; influence, coach and challenge in order to up skill People Management skills across the business
* Set quarterly HR plans with managers
* Delivery of training across your areas to improve people capability
The successful candidate:
* Needs to be from fast paced environment within a multi site role, retail would be preferable.
* A solid background in an advisory level role
* Fully flexible and prepared to travel
* Ideally CIPD qualified r working towards
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.