Head of Human Resources - London
Head of Human Resources
English National Opera is founded on the belief that opera of the highest quality should be accessible to everyone.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s most significant performing arts organisations.
The Head of Human Resources will play a vital role, providing a clear strategic HR vision in line with our renewed business model. You will develop the talents of our workforce, champion diversity and create an internal culture where our people do their best work.
You will have:
• Proven experience in leading an HR team and partnering at a senior level.
• Exceptional communication and influencing skills with the ability to advise staff at all levels of the organisation’s hierarchy.
• Excellent working knowledge of UK employment law.
• Experience of working in a unionised environment.
• Careful analytical skills and the ability to think around a problem.
• The ability to adapt standard processes to a complex organisation.
For information and to apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button.
Closing date: 10am, Monday 16 October 2017.
English National Opera is an equal opportunities employer.
Registered Charity No: 257210