Regional HR Advisor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an established HR professional with strong Employee Relations skills to support a multi-site retail company on a permanent basis.
In this role you will cover areas such as Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Kent
and Sussex. When you're not needed at sites, you will be based from home.
As Regional HR Advisor, you will work closely with the managers to provide day-to-day generalist support to several key business areas, engaging in robust, challenging debates on people matters to ensure great commercial decisions are made.
Responsibilities include but not limited to-
- Taking the lead on investigating and resolving ER issues both simple and complex
- Provide specialist best practice advice to managers
- Developing people managers to build knowledge, capability and understanding in ER and providing coaching as needed.
- Working with HR team colleagues to ensure that HR material is consistent and up to date.
- Managing and providing facilitation in potential conflict situations to achieve consensus legally and ethically.
- Acting as project lead on a variety of HR topics, from TUPE transfers to change programmes
What my client is looking for-
- This role will support managers predominately on Employee Relations issues so you must have a proven track record of dealing with high volume of case management.
- Preferably either CIPD-qualified or with significant HR experience
- Ideally have multi-site/regional/national experience already.
- You will have wide-ranging generalist experience, ideally with exposure to Operations/Warehousing/Distribution/Retail.
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.