Regional HR Business Partner (Bristol & South West)
Based from Bristol this is an opportunity to join a major UK business as a strategically minded HR Business Partner. Covering a South West Region (that includes Oxfordshire, Exeter and South Wales) you will work in partnership with the business supporting commercial staff at all levels and handling a wide range of HR issues in a fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Working in partnership with busy and underpressure operational managers. Supporting them with a wide range of ER issues and processes and coaching & advising them to improve capabilities.
- Working to develop local & site strategies to deal with issues around Employee Engagement, Performance Management and Talent Acquisition.
- Helping create a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement.
As the lead HR professionals for your business areas and region you will be required to liaise closely with managers in order to understand their needs and support them fully from an HR perspective. You must be prepared to travel extensively within the region and make yourself visible and influential.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience of influencing and challenging stakeholders across a busy commercial business.
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen
- CIPD qualifications
- A varied HR background with proven success in a fast paced, multi-site and unionised environment.
Salary: £45-48,000 + generous car allowance (c£10k), bonus and 30 days holiday.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref 11320 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.