Interim Senior HR Advisor - Maternity Cover
3 days left
- Full Time
You must be able to operate effectively across the full range of HR disciplines and be able to work with managers and colleagues at all levels across the business. This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work in partnership with senior members of the business, including the business COO on a range of interesting and challenging initiatives.
A leading, global Investment Bank
- Work proactively with the business and the outsourced recruitment team on recruitment issues including identifying and selecting appropriate sources of candidates and effective sourcing of lateral hires.
- Work with and in some cases influence managers to ensure we are hiring the right calibre of candidates.
- Work with managers and the Compensation team to determine appropriate compensation levels for new hires.
- Ensure that all regulatory aspects of the hiring process are fulfilled including working closely with the HR Regulatory Remuneration team on any guarantee approvals required.
- Manage the recruitment approval process with the business unit and the Global HR team.
- Work closely with the COO to manage headcount data and people metrics.
- Work with the HR Data team to provide appropriate and timely management data and presenting this to the business unit as required.
- Partner with the HR Regulatory Remuneration team to identify roles captured by regulations and manage the individuals and requirements of the regulations.
- Liaise with the business unit in relation to the requirements of the Senior Manager Certification regime and the compensation implications.
- Work with the business to interpret and apply the organisation's policies and procedures.
- Advise and coach managers across a wide range of employee relations issues taking into account best practice, legislative framework and commercial outcome.
- Influence managers and work with them to deal effectively and appropriately with the management of a range of performance, conduct and compliance issues.
- Liaise with in-house Legal advisors where necessary.
- Ensure changes to the cyclical performance evaluation process are introduced and understood by the business
- Intervening on any evaluation summaries to reflect performance issues and advise managers on appropriate wording where necessary.
- Implement and coordinate the divisional talent ranking process for the EMEA region.
- Manage a seamless promotion process. Including the provision of metrics, training managers on form completion and training panel members and independent assessors to ensure a fair, robust and transparent process.
- Work proactively with the business on succession planning for critical roles.
- Help the business develop their talent plans and work with the talent organization on the implementation of this.
- Partner with the business to develop their L&D strategy and partner with the L&D organization on the implementation of this.
- Identify diversity focus areas and partner with the business to develop and implement their annual diversity plan.
Reward and Compensation
- Work collaboratively with managers, the data team and HR counterparts globallly during the annual Year End compensation processes.
- Advising managers to ensure appropriate compensation decisions are made based upon performance, parity of awards, promotion etc.
- Staying abreast of market developments to ensure ability to proactively provide business with valuable market insight.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- CIPD qualification preferred.
- A proven background within HR either within a professional environment such as professional services or financial services, or alternatively an international environment
- An ability to manage and develop relationships within matrix management structures
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate fluently and effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to influence and persuade clients and colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task, to perform effectively and efficiently under pressure and to adapt to change.
- Strong results focus and ability to deliver.
- Rational and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to manage expectations of clients and colleagues.
- High levels of professionalism and integrity.
Day rate contract for up to 12 months. Rate will be dependant on experience and is capped at £300 per day maximum