Interim Recruitment Specialist
A leading FinTech business based in the City is currently seeking an interim Recruitment Specialist to come on board on a 6 month fixed term contract initially.
The role will involve taking a lead in setting up and establishing a recruitment function from scratch and managing all live vacancies currently. The role will report into the CFO and work closely with the current administration team.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Day to day responsibility for managing live roles, screening CV's and interviewing candidates as and when required
- Developing the firms direct hiring strategy and ensuring there is an effective process in place, utilising methods such as LinkedIn, Job Boards and a referral scheme
- Working closely with line managers and key stakeholders to ensure they're kept informed about the status of live vacancies and external market conditions
- Managing and developing the relationship with external agencies and putting together a formal PSL to ensure the Firm's reputation in the market
- Implementing a formalised new joiner process and an effective onboarding structure
The successful candidate must have a strong recruitment background from the financial services or technology sectors. The role requires someone who has previously set up a recruitment function from scratch and the ability to conduct direct recruitment campaigns, implement new process and build long term relationship with hiring managers and external agencies. This is a very hands on position which requires a dynamic and confident individual to drive forward new initiatives and directly support the growth of the business.
You must be able to operate in a fast pace environment and have a strong service delivery focus to be considered for this role. Experience of proactively headhunting candidates would be advantageous and you must be available to start a new role in the next few weeks.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.