Diversity & Inclusion Specialist
One of the world's largest professional services businesses is currently seeking a Diversity & Inclusion specialist to join the HR team on a 12-month contract to cover a maternity leave. The role will work closely with senior leaders to develop and deliver the UK firm's approach to inclusion, ensuring alignment with the global strategy and that the principles align with the firm's vision and purpose.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with senior leaders to define the firm's approach to inclusion, ensuring it aligns to the overall People strategy
- Creating a higher purpose and story-telling culture and working with internal comms/PR to manage the firms brand and messaging on this agenda internally and externally
- Oversee the implementation of development programmes for diverse employees and educational programmes for senior leaders on diversity, inclusion and unconscious bias
- Develop a high-quality reporting framework in line with the firm's transparency report and budget management
- Work to drive an agile mindset and way of working throughout our organisation to create flexible and inclusive environments in which everyone at the firm can succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established diversity & inclusion professional to build upon and formalise the current strategy in this ever more critical area within HR and the firm. You must have a track record of operating at a senior level with experience of creating and delivering complex strategies from scratch, an understanding of employer branding and a passion for diversity.
You'll be able to continue the fantastic work already in place around social mobility, and must be able to demonstrate an awareness of HR practices and legislation connected to diversity. Ideally, the successful candidate will have come from a professional services background and will be available to start a new role from September 2017.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.