Training & Development Partner
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-known organisation who are looking hire an experienced T&D professional. This is a brand new role for the company, therefore you will be coming into a complete white space.
As a standalone training specialist this North London based company are looking for someone to take the reins when it comes to all of their training and development aspects.
Your duties will include:
- Evaluate the existing induction program that is in place from this you will build and implement an effective induction program.
- You will put in place a new training plan for all supervisor and line managers.
- The apprentice levy - you will explore how you the company can utilise this.
- Leadership and Development material and interventions.
- You will Lead the delivery of the programme .
- You will coach and train members of the HR team to deliver programmes.
- Using a range of interactive methods such as coaching, mentoring, projects and psychometrics.
- You will also get involved with the succession planning using the 9 block grid talent identifier.
What we need from you:
- Experience of working in a multi-site capacity blue collar workforce.
- Experience of designing and delivering training to all levels of a business.
- Experience of coaching managers.
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.