HR People Services Advisor
Our client, a leading Law Firm with a recognisable brand and strong international presence, now have an exciting opportunity for a HR People Services Advisor to join the team on a 12 month basis.
Based in their Essex office, this role will assume responsibility for day to day management of the HR and L&D teams.Working closely with the PS Manager and key stakeholders this role will focus on service delivery ensuring that a high quality output is delivered.
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the services are delivered and client expectation are meet.
- Supporting and advising team leaders on complex or difficult issues and situations.
- Conducting regular reviews and 1:1 sessions with the team to develop training and personal development plans for team members.
- Ensure that quality control processes are in place and adequate.
- Generation of reports from multiple systems to verify data and ensure consistence.
- Obtain regular feedback from key stakeholders to ensure appropriate policies, standards and operating procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Identify areas of improvement and solutions.
- Working with project groups to implement improvements where required.
- Ensuring that all systems and documentation reflect firm policy and best practice.
- 3 years + broad HR experience.
- Proven experience leading a team
- Legal industry experience desirable
- Experience of working within a large HR environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships and networks.
- Extremely organised with the ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Ability to work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
Competitive salary on offer. Please apply and email email@example.com with any questions