Resource Planning & Optimisation Business Partner
Our client, a Leading Global Insurance Business, are currently looking to recruit a Resource Planning & Optimisation Business Partner to be based either in Manchester or Liverpool.
Acting as an integral member of the leadership team this role will focus on managing the delivery of Capacity Management services to a designated business area, whilst also providing consultancy and resolution on Capacity issues.
- Defining, developing and implementing Capacity Models and a range of Capacity to meet business requirements
- Providing input into the overall Business Strategy to ensure alignment with business needs and effective Operational and Strategic Plans
- Developing effective working relationships with the partnering business area (s) to ensure Resource Planning activities are aligned to business requirements
- Engaging with the leadership team in their partner area and other Operational Support areas to ensure co-ordination of activity and successful outcomes
- Developing and maintaining a network of relationships with their partner business area to keep themselves informed and up-to-date on business developments and enable immediate engagement when action or support is needed
- Representing their partner business area within the Insight and Improvement function, and vice versa, in order to facilitate mutual understanding, alignment and the prompt and effective resolution of any issues arising
- Providing best practice advice and expertise
- Experience of working within a Resource Planning role of 2-3 years
- Track record of delivering successful business performance through excellent Capacity Management skills
- Contact centre experience
- Experienced in managing stakeholder relationships