Recruitment Partner - EMEA - Professional Services
A growing global professional services organisation based in the West end of London is looking for an Internal Recruitment Partner to join the HR team. Reporting in to the MD of EMEA based in London and Global Head of Resourcing based in the US, this person will manage all experienced hire positions (all functions) across EMEA.
More specifically, this Recruitment Partner will:
- Partner with Heads of Business Functions across EMEA to understand their requirements, pipeline suitable candidates and advise the business on the resourcing strategy and delivery (all levels)
- Manage end to end resourcing processes from attraction, interviews / assessments, offer management and onboarding
- Market mapping
- Partner with external agencies to support hiring delivery alongside direct sourcing
- Manage the ATS and all associated resourcing processes (compliance, onboarding etc)
- Manage resourcing projects as part of a global team
This person will ideally have a combination of in-house, agency and/or RPO experience (the in-house piece is a must). You will ideally come from a growing global professional services organisation in a matrix environment. You will enjoy direct sourcing as well as working closely with the business. You will also have experience with ATS and be comfortable managing recruitment processes and projects end-to-end. Degree (2:1+ and / or CIPD preferred).
If you are interested in this Internal Recruitment Partner EMEA position, please apply directly.