Are you an experienced Internal Recruiter?
Would you like to build your own recruitment team?
A rapidly expanding business are looking for an experienced Internal Recruiter to head up the entire recruitment process within their organisation and strategies with Senior Managers to attract the very best talent.
The successful candidate will have experience working for a SME company where they were heavily involved with the recruitment process and could utilise their existing skills to develop an entirely new process with the end to end recruitment process.
Although this role is heavily recruitment based there will be occasional moments when you would need to have a basic knowledge of the HR function.
- Managing the entire recruitment process, allowing the current HR team to focus on other aspects of their role.
- Establish a strong presence on Social Media.
- Increase number of roles recruited in-house to reduce agency fees.
- Set up a new commercial graduate scheme and oversee trainees during their tenure in the scheme.
- Introduce enhanced selection methodologies, case studies and tests to ensure all roles are recruited through a comprehensive process.
- Manage internal advertising and selection for role.
- Train managers on competency and non-discriminatory interviewing techniques.
- Involved with the building of a new external website.
- Help cover HR generalist HR tasks in-house as required.
There will be a 3 stage interview process that would also include a short presentation.
Salary circa £45K.
Apply for Internal Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly