A great new Resourcing Advisor opportunity for a leading UK Law firm. With regional offices around the UK, they are open to where this role is based and will consider candidates from Oxford, Reading, Guilford or Basingstoke.
This role will primarily support business support recruitment as well as some fee earning positions from time to time. You will be responsible for attracting and recruiting exceptional talent for all the offices across their business support function and work collaboratively with the Operational HR Team and Rewards and Benefits Manager.
- First point of contact for all internal and external recruitment enquiries
- You will deliver a proactive and responsive end to end recruitment service to the firm.
- You will drive innovative and commercial sourcing strategies to attract the very best candidates in the marketplace and deliver robust talent pipelines.
- You will support the recruiting partners/managers in recruitment activity as needed.
- Liaising with partners/managers to establish business case and authorisation of vacancies prior to advertising.
- Responding to speculative job enquiries
- Supporting the achievement of the firm's growth and strategic development plans and working with the business on key engagement projects
- Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
- Graduate calibre ideally from a Professional Services background.
- IT literate with experience of HR databases, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- A proven track record of working in an in-house recruitment environment with responsibility for the end to end recruitment process.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to detail at all times.
- Experience of evaluating systems and processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- A clear ability to manage and prioritise a complex and changing work-load, efficiently.
- Able to demonstrable ability to influence at senior levels; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional approach and appearance
- Good knowledge and understanding of employment law and best practice
- A strong team orientation.
- Complete confidentiality at all times