My client is an established retail business who are currently undergoing a period of change. They now have a new role for a HR Officer to join the team at their Head Office in Central London. They need a hands on generalist who has worked within a fast paced environment.
Key areas of responsibility will include;
- Responsible for ensuring retail managers are aware of any changes to relevant legislation.
- Producing and maintaining the long term sickness log and managing long term sickness cases as required.
- Responsible for Head Office recruitment, including advertising vacancies on LinkedIn and actively sourcing potential candidates for both available roles and Talent pool.
- Responsible for the Human Resources induction of all managers to include information on all current processes and procedures.
- Advising, supporting and provide training for managers with Progress Plans and the Appraisal process.
- Managing disciplinary cases as required - advising and supporting managers and writing disciplinary outcomes.
- Managing grievance cases as required - advising and supporting managers and writing grievance outcomes.
- Proven experience in an HR Officer role in a fast paced multi-sited environment - ideally retail or hospitality
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Happy to travel to other sites as and when needed (travel is fully expensed)
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.