Senior HR Generalist
The Senior HR Generalist will be supporting with day to day HR duties, leading on projects and ER related matters, and providing great support to the wider business when necessary.
The clients across Weybridge, Woking and Reigate are globally renowned organisations.
The key responsibilities of the Senior HR Generalist are;
- Providing advice and guidance on policies, procedures and legislation
- Providing advice and taking the lead on ER related cases including; sickness, absence, conduct etc.
- Updating and maintaining the HR system
- Advising managers on the recruitment process
- Advising managers on staff development
- Generate monthly reports and present to senior stake holders
- Play a major role in work reviews and change processes
The successful candidate for the Senior HR Generalist role will;
- Be adaptable
- A team player
- Have a solid generalist background in HR
- Be able to manage a high workload
- Be able to build strong working relationships with various stake holders across the business
- Have a CIPD qualification/at the very least working towards one
A competitive salary offering between £30,000-£40,000 + benefits package