More specifically, as an HR Assistant you would be responsible for;
- Joiners/leavers - including running exit interviews
- Reference requests
- Maintaining the HR System
- Supporting on monthly payroll
- Supporting with HR policies and procedures
- HR project work
- Creating personell files for all new starters
You must have at least one year's administration experience and the passion to pursue a career in an HR generalist role. You must also have exceptional communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive issues.
A degree/CIPD qualification is preferred.
If you want to hear more, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly