More specifically, as an HR Assistant you would be responsible for;
- Joiners/leavers - including running exit interviews
- Reference requests
- Maintaining the HR System
- Supporting on monthly payroll
- Supporting with HR policies and procedures
- HR project work
- Creating personell files for all new starters
You must have at least one year's administration experience and the passion to pursue a career in an HR generalist role. You must also have exceptional communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive issues.
A degree/CIPD qualification is preferred.
If you want to hear more, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.