More specifically, as a Recruitment Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Liaising with hiring managers to establish role requirements and creating a plan for hire
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Organising and leading on competency based interviews alongside hiring managers
- Administering core assessments
- Managing the interview process including providing feedback to both internal and external candidates
- Advising on strategy
- Direct sourcing
- Networking and headhunting through different channels
- Keeping the recruitment system up to date
- Liaising with new joiners and managing the keep warm process
- Ad hoc project work
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years recruitment experience either in house or in an agency. You must have strong direct sourcing skills and the ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships.
Additionally, you must have excellent organisational & communication skills alongside the ability to build rapport with a variety of individuals and work under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a warm and friendly team in a role where you can have real autonomy. The business promotes work life balance and have some very competitive working hours!
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.