Resourcing Manager- South East
7 days left
- Full Time
My client is recruiting for a Resourcing Manager to cover their Reading Basingstoke and Oxford offices. This is a fantastic role for an in house Recruiter who is looking to work autonomously and have full ownership of the recruitment cycle.
As a Resourcing Manager, you are responsible for providing full cycle recruiting for a region, market or client. Duties include sourcing, selecting, screening and submitting candidates aligned with business or project needs across the firm or within a client organisation.
You are responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Recruitment Lead to gain a detailed understanding of organisational goals and talent needs so as to support initiatives through quality hiring for assigned areas of support
- Proactively managing and maintaining high quality and responsive relationships with internal clients and candidates
- Expanding recruiting expertise by staying abreast of recruiting trends, best practices, social media, legal developments, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons
- Assisting in counselling hiring managers on recruitment policies and procedures to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensuring a solid process of providing a qualified talent pipeline and a smooth interview and hiring process with the candidate experience in mind
- Preparing recruitment reports and metrics in keeping with established processes
- Ensuring data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Contributing to department and company process improvements
You possess the following experience and skills:
- Experience as a full cycle recruiter preferably within a fast-paced management consulting, advisory and / or corporate recruiting environment, or equivalent work experience. Previous success recruiting for multiple locations.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Strong sourcing and networking skills to generate and expand a candidate pipeline aligned with current and projected business objectives
- Full life cycle recruiting experience with effective organisation, planning, process, time management, and multitasking skills to meet hiring needs
- Ability to manage candidate expectations, provide timely feedback, and insure that candidates have a positive recruiting experience
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to document and influence
The successful candidate will administer the Taleo ATS, ensuring data integrity and producing regular reports for the Head of Resourcing.
You must be of graduate calibre with ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines. You will also have at least 2 years of In-house recruitment experience in managing the end to end recruitment process.
If you feel this describes your skillset then please send your CV through to Frazer Jones today.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Resourcing Manager- South East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly