I am working with a great business within the Professional Services to recruit for a graduate recruitment specialist.
The role is paying up to £35k per annum on a permanent basis.
The role will require a candidate who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and be capable of handling high role volumes.
- Understand and identify key ingredients of CV review
- Conduct phone and in person interviews
- Source active and passive candidates using various recruitment channels
- Oversee and enrich Campus recruitment program
- Manage logistics of career fair ambassadors and campus events
- Manage assessment events and attend wash-ups with the business
- Maintain accurate Applicant Tracking System
- Generate reports on specific HR metrics, as directed Candidate Profile
- Skilled in candidate sourcing with a detailed understanding of the end to end recruitment process
- Familiarity working with recruitment systems and maintaining a high level of data integrity
- Involvement with candidate assessment including phone interviews
- Experience with Graduate or Campus recruitment programs
- Recruitment background within an agency and/or RPO
- Private and confidential 2
- Proficiency in a fast-paced atmosphere (front office, sales, consumer products, etc)
- Proven success in a metric oriented environment
- Attention to Detail
- Self- Starter/Self-Managing
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Hold an undergraduate degree
- Be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
- Working hours typically 9.30am-5.30pm
- Salary of between £28-35k
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.