We are looking for a recruitment professional (ideally with a Human Resources background) to co-ordinate all recruitment activity on behalf of the Company.
Working within the Human Resources team in a specialist position, you must be able to provide effective end to end recruitment solutions, from advertising and interviewing to ensuring successful onboarding.
Some marketing and branding experience would also be beneficial as you will promote the EGGER brand at various events and be responsible for creating articles and award entries. The successful candidate will have relevant experience within a busy recruitment role (in house would be advantageous). You must be pro-active, able to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally and have a strategic approach.
- Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or CIPD qualified preferred.
- Working knowledge of recruitment legal requirements - Equality and Data Protection Principles, Asylum and Immigration.
- Relevant recruitment and selection experience (experience within the Graduate market beneficial).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport.
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Office and Recruitment Database experience.
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Ability to create and keep to targets and deadlines.
- Driving licence required and must be flexible to visit other UK sites (small amount of international travel also required).
The opportunity to join the largest manufacturing employer in Northumberland; focussed on quality, customer service, the environment and sustainability. Competitive employee benefits and pension scheme. Rewarding and varied job role. Technologically advanced systems and processes. Comprehensive induction process, progressive training and development.