We are currently recruiting for a well-known financial retail client in London who is actively recruiting for a HR Coordinator to support their already existing HR function.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager is this is fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator with 9-12 months' experience in a fast paced HR function (ideally retail) to move into a more operationally focused role.
We are looking for someone who over the next 2-3 years is keen to develop to a HR advisor.
Day to day duties include
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Posting job ads and organising resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Previous experience in fast paced business - such as retail or hospitality
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and oral
- Must be able to prioritise and plan work activities
- Must be organise, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Comfortable to travel to other sites across London
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.