Join this prestigious Global Real Estate Services Firm seeking a professional individual with previous agency experience to progress within an In-house Recruitment role!
Based in Central London with an extremely reputable reputation, this well-established Firm is looking for a dedicated In-house Recruiter to take on the responsibilities of supporting all recruitment activities from sourcing candidates, leading interviews and building strong relationships with all levels of professionals within the business. This is an amazing opportunity for career development and to gain a great amount of exposure within a new environment.
- Shortlisting candidates for available roles.
- Preparing candidate CV's to be forwarded.
- Creating talent acquisition strategies for live job roles.
- Screening candidates accordingly through telephone and face-to-face interviews.
- Organisation of the whole recruitment lifecycle.
- Taking on the responsibility of continuously informing the business of new changes and knowledge within the market.
- Managing and assisting with multiple projects.
Significant skills/ experience:
- Knowledge and experience of working within an agency.
- A passion for recruitment and motivation to grow within an expanding and thriving business.
- Innovative skill searching and an advanced knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Experience with direct sourcing/ headhunting candidates.
- Ability to create and build strong relationships with professional individuals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities with the ability to organise and prioritise effectively.
If you feel you have the experience and enthusiasm for this exciting new role then please get in touch!
Apply for In-house Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly