Talent / L&D Partner
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this International Business with a base in Swindon to recruit an experienced Talent / L&D Partner for 18-24 months (possibly a permanent opportunity).
Reporting to the Global Head of L&D, you will be working on a number performance management projects, Graduate programmes and assessment activities across the whole Global Organisation.
- Performance Management - Acting as a lead for Performance Management delivery across all role types within the organisation. Hosting calibration sessions, training, advising and handling queries and working with the global HR team
- Graduates - Running the Graduate development programme including 1-2-1's with current Graduates, Graduate events and on-boarding new Graduate hires
- Assessment - Acting as a lead for assessment services on a Global basis. Advising HR and Business Clients on the best assessment options and managing through to completion
- HR Projects - Work on a variety of HR and Talent projects as necessary
Skills / Knowledge:
- Knowledge of SAP and SuccessFactors an advantage
- General HR knowledge
- Experience of face to face and virtual short training session delivery
- MBTI, OPQ (BPS A&B) and 360-degree feedback qualified an advantage
If you are looking for a challenging role with a reputable organisation and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.