Compensation Analyst / Consultant
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this innovative and pioneering Global Brand with a base in Bracknell to recruit a talented, resilient and forward-thinking Compensation Analyst / Consultant on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Compensation and Benefits Manager, you will be a key part of the team assisting with annual pay cycle and appraisal, salary survey management, policy administration and you will be included in multiple implementations and project roll-outs across Europe.
You will be involved in general HR activity and projects as required, taking an active role in delivering and developing an exceptional C&B / HR service to business.
- Complete salary and benefit survey and benchmarking exercise
- Responsible for Job Evaluations using Hay Methodology and maintain the job description library
- Analyse compensation trends in order to review and update the pay and benefits packages
- Create and maintain compensation metrics / analytics
- Support the C&B Manager in various projects
- Support Annual appraisal and pay and bonus review
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Evidenced experience and achievements in European compensation and benefit
- Knowledge and experience in job evaluation specifically Hay and compensation analysis
- Ability to undertake analytical work with good numerical skills
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels with excellent communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel - Functions including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts)
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Fluency in English, additional European language is an advantage
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with HR or professional certification or qualifications desirable
The role will suit someone who is well-organised, analytical, motivated to learn and excellent in problem solving. You will be comfortable working in fast paced international business with matrix structures, understanding of cross-culture differences and management practices. You will be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines; planning and prioritising time efficiently whilst maintaining quality. You will also be a strong team player with an enthusiastic "Can-Do" approach.
If you are looking for a highly challenging role in an extremely progressive Organisation and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South of the UK.