HR Manager - global law firm
A leading global law firm based in the City of London is looking for an HR Manager to join the large high touch HR team. Reporting directly in to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for supporting business services employees (IT, Finance, HR, Risk, Marketing, Legal etc) up to Head of level. You will operate in a strategic manner, managing HR projects, advice and driving annual HR processes across your client groups, supported by a collaborative HR team.
More specifically, as an HR Manager within this leading global law firm, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the HR strategy across your client groups, working directly with leadership
- Advising the business on all HR / people related matters
- Managing annual processes across your client groups; talent & succession planning, performance management, salary and bonus review, learning & development etc
- Managing Employee Relations & Policy changes
- Managing HR projects
- Supporting the development of more junior members of the team
You will be a commercial and articulate HR Manager or HR Business Partner within another global professional services organisation or law firm (partnership experience ideally). You will be comfortable operating directly with senior stakeholders, driving HR projects and managing annual HR processes. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in this HR Manager position within a global law firm based in the City of London please apply directly.
Apply for HR Manager - global law firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly