HR Business Partner - Middlesex
HR Business Partner
Up to £48-£60k plus comprehensive benefits package
HRLife are delighted to be partnering with this global, market-leading business. Their talented employees are the company’s greatest asset and it’s by working with them and supporting their development that allows them to thrive. This is a business-facing, delivery-focused role with plenty of senior stakeholder exposure. They’re looking for a hands-on business partner to work with defined client groups on all things people related, really delivering a first-class HR service. This is a broad generalist role and will cover the full employee lifecycle, giving you plenty of variety!
As this is a varied role it will demand exemplary influencing and negotiation skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks. The role will include:
• Engaging with key stakeholders to develop a sustainable relationship to support with appropriate HR advice and guidance in line with HR policy
• Leading on HR projects including employee engagement and leadership development
• Managing ER issues including Performance Management
• Supporting on Learning and development; recruitment and reward
• Review of HR processes ensuring they suit business needs and support the HR strategy, recommending any changes needed
• Provision of HR data and analytics
This is a busy role requiring a high degree of credibility as well as the ability to challenge and push back to the business where necessary, whilst always maintaining stakeholder buy-in. An approachable, flexible style is a must as you could be working with a degree of ambiguity at times.
In addition, you will require:
• Demonstrable HR experience gained in a commercial environment, supporting HR activities ideally with exposure to working with HR Shared Services
• Experience of working to tight timeframes and really delivering for a client group
• A flexible and positive approach
• Strong knowledge and understanding of employment law and best practice
• Excellent Employee Relations knowledge
• Ability to provide accurate HR data
• Previous experience of working in a matrix environment in a global organisation would be an advantage
In return you can expect the opportunity to join a business that offers real career development opportunities plus an enhanced benefits package.
Apply for HR Business Partner - Middlesex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly