HR Business Partner
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor/HR Business Partner, to join a fantastic organisation based in Macclesfield.
Due to a period of exciting change this organisation requires a new member to join their business partnering people team, as part of a wider HR shared service hub.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this candidate will work closely with both People & Equality managers to deliver projects to contribute to the improvement of the services across the organisation.
* Deliver projects that will lead to the improvement of services across equality & diversity
* Business Partner working closely with heads of departments/managers and advising on ER case works, strategic/change processes such as restructures etc.
* Being involved in launching a new employer branding tool kit
* Coach/guide/develop others
* Promoting the brand - Attracting future talent and working closely with talent team to drive this
* Project work - Work very closely with Equality Manager in implementing and developing processes
* This would be a great development opportunity for an experienced Advisor looking for the next step
* Senior Advisor level - competent in coaching/developing through Employee relations and change management projects.
* Ideally from not for profit/charity/small organisation background
* Ambitious to develop in a project capacity
* Have a passion for positive change
* Based near Macclesfield or in the North West - will consider working from home but required to attend regular meetings in Macclesfield.
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.