Our client, a small Asset Management firm based in the city, currently have an exciting opportunity for an HR Manager to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract initially.
As an HR Manager, this position provides generalist support to an internal client base of circa 220 employees, based in London and Dublin. This is a hands-on role which will work closely with the HR team in its day to day operational function, projects and new initiatives, whilst also building and managing strong business relationships with all levels of staff, senior management and key stakeholders of the LLP.
- Conduct and advise on investigations, disciplinaries and grievances as appropriate, proactively guiding managers on 'best practice' and legislative & regulatory requirements
- Manage the co-ordination and implementation of the annual appraisal process across the Firm and contributing to the continual improvement of the Firm's appraisal systems
- Co-ordination and implementation of the mid-year process
- Manage performance and conduct issues, creating conduct Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) where appropriate
- Review and implement active management of employee absence
- Manage occupational health referrals and associated paperwork
- Develop, update and implement new processes and policies in accordance with UK employment law
- Assist with the annual salary review and bonus cycle, including maintenance of HR spreadsheets and distribution of individual documentation.
- End to end recruitment for Operations positions and other teams when necessary
- Manage or participate in HR projects and new initiatives as required
- Help to develop and support the HR Assistant
- Any other ad-hoc duties and administration as required or in the absence of other members of the team.
- CIPD Level 7 qualified or equivalent.
- Experience in Financial Services/Professional Services required and experience working in a Partnership environment preferred.
- Experience of managing all operational HR for a Firm, including front office employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft office package
- Broad knowledge of employment law and employee relations
- Team player, strong organisational skills, effective under pressure, proactive, accurate with a good attention to detail
Competitive salary on offer. Please apply or email email@example.com with any questions.