Are you looking to join a progressive start up organisation?
Can you build a HR function from scratch?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Generalist to join a rapidly expanding technology company based In London. Due to their extensive growth within the last few years they now need an experienced individual to lead the start up of a HR function.
The successful candidate will be tasked with creating all relevant HR processes and strategies inline with the expansion of the company. You will need to take on the entire HR function including performance reviews, ER, training and development, benefits and recruitment.
You will need to be used to working within a fast paced and growing company and not be afraid to voice your concerns and ideas.
- Implementing HR policies and procedures for the organisation to follow going forward.
- Designing a recruitment strategy.
- Creating a strong online presence of the brand.
- Dealing with all ER issues.
- Improve manager and employee relations by identifying issues.
- Working with Senior Managers to design and develop a L&D strategy.
- Liaising with Senior Stakeholders to discuss employee benefits and salary reviews.
- Complete special projects including the introduction of a new HR system.
The future of the company and this role is very exciting as the plan is to grow the team and therefore allow you to grow, develop and build your own HR team.
Previous generalist experience working within a well established HR function and the confidence to make this role and department your own is essential.
Salary £35K to £40K plus benefits including, summer and winter parties, extra holiday, training programs and long term service awards.