Assessment Centre Assessor
Assessment Centre Coordinator
Brighton, West Sussex
c. £150 per day via umbrella or limited company
A leading financial services provider is looking to secure the services of an experienced Assessment Centre Coordinator for ad-hoc work. We are looking for individuals who can join a bank of assessors here at our agency, Network HR, undertaking temporary work as and when required.
Along with other Assessors, support with the running of ongoing assessment centres (which hire contact centre staff) for the business.
* After initial vetting, your role lies with the smooth running of assessment centres for contact centre applicants
* Assessment centres range from c. 9 – 12 people, and involve both group and solo tasks (typically, the ratio is 1 assessor per 3 candidates) – ensure that the day goes to plan i.e. all applicants are present, signed in and then complete the assessments set for them so that the day runs smoothly
* Collate any extra info as needed throughout the day – making / logging notes and results as necessary
* Collect all tests and task results, and then ensure these are set to the relevant department for further assessment, reporting and compilation
* Make suggestions around improving the assessment centres as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* A meticulous eye for detail
* A background in candidate assessment (derived from either an L&D or recruitment background)
* Ideally previous experience of recruiting and/or assessing telephone / call centre operatives (i.e. contact centre recruitment) or of a related sector or industry
* Availability to undertaken ad-hoc work (c. 48 hours’ notice will be given before each assignment!)
If you have experience of the above, please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 480104031 or apply via this website (please remember to attach your CV).
Apply for Assessment Centre Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly