My client, part of a world leader in the manufacturing of systems, modules, and components for commercial vehicles is looking for a dynamic and innovative HR Manager looking for a new challenge. The role will be based in Bolton within an extensive manufacturing plant.
The HR Manager will be part of the management team and will report into the local MD and the HR Director who is based in Germany. They will lead the existing Bolton HR team and support the business with day to day HR activities. There will be occasional travel to Germany.
The main Focus of the HR Manager will be:
- Develop the HR team
- Being an active member of the management team delivering to the organisations P&L.
- Trusted adviser to the management team and the HR Director in Germany.
- Senior recruitment according to guidelines.
- Dealing with Compensation and Benefits for the site in connection with the global head of Comp & Ben
- Organisational Development and Talent Development
- People element of overall Business Plan…. Employee Engagement plan.
The ideal person will be a Senior HR Generalist from within a manufacturing or automotive factory or plant with good understanding of UK employment legislation. You will have proven ability to influence and challenge at all levels. You will have in-depth experience of a unionised environment with blue collar workers.