Are you currently looking for a step up to a HR Advisor role?
We are currently supporting a renowned Architectural organisation in their search for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. This role will be based out of their central London Office.
The main purpose of this role is to support the day to day HR duties. As a team of 3, you will provide HR advice and support to approximately 280 employees across 3 offices in London and Manchester. You will also assist in the shaping of the business culture and values to support the business objectives.
Other responsibilities include;
- Manage end to end recruitment including leading on the graduate programme
- Manage the new starter programme
- Conduct salary review reports
- Support on projects including appraisal system and training
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture
- Advise on HR policy best practice
To be successful in this role, our client is looking for candidates with a background in architectural or creative sectors. You must already be operating at Coordinator/Officer level as you will be expected to cover the HR Manager when she is out of the office 1 day a week.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.